ViVA X-LAW FAMILY
WELCOME TO X-LAW CLAN FORUM SITE! PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN.PLEASE FILL THE COMPLETE PROFILE INFO Broken Promises XLAWCLAN
ViVA X-LAW FAMILY
WELCOME TO X-LAW CLAN FORUM SITE! PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN.PLEASE FILL THE COMPLETE PROFILE INFO Broken Promises XLAWCLAN
ViVA X-LAW FAMILY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WE STAND AS ONE

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 569 registered users
The newest registered user is sinsama

Our users have posted a total of 6887 messages in 3217 subjects

Broken Promises

Go down 
AuthorMessage
X-LAW SESH`FORUM-ADDICT
Forum Pioneer
Forum Pioneer
X-LAW SESH`FORUM-ADDICT

Broken Promises Empty
PostSubject: Broken Promises   Broken Promises Icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 12:42 am

this story of mine is really hurt, especially when you guys, read it all, until the end of this story.this is really, really a hurt aches story.my story goes like this….

during my high school years, i met this guy through my one best friend, who was geann.i went to their house every time i had a time.accidentally, i saw this guy in their house.this guy was actually their family friend. so, the guy wanted to meet me. until such time we became friends. the next move he made was, he told me everything what he felt towards me. me, as a simple girl, who never matter the kind of person to be with, as long as i feel comfortable with, i treated him as my especial friend. until the time came, he courted me.i just found myself falling in love with him.believe me, its just came out.when we had our first month, i felt that he was just playing with me. in the sense that he always make me cry, angry with him which was he like.

every time we had a quarrel,i just simply said what i wanted to tell him.but he just only smiled and pretending that nothing happened. every time we quarreled,it was really the first time i cried just for a guy. i can not imagined that i did it! it was my first time to cry in front of a guy. just only with him.! in spite of those things that he had done to me, still i accepted him in my life. there was a time that someone told me that he and his x gf which was his neighbor, are dating together near their place. it was really hurt to me when i heard it.

it seems that it smashed my heart and broken into pieces. i just asked myself, what did i done to him to make those things to me? i just cried it out. until i gave up.!i split with him because i can not take it anymore. i just cant accept that he treated me as nothing for the fact that i was so kind to him.i always down to earth just for him. i just heard that he went home to their province. i really felt depressed and hurts that time. because i thought he will never come back again. i still love him. i can not forget him because he was my first love. he was my all first. i just told myself that maybe that was planned by GOD. maybe HE had another plan for both of us. i just accept the truth that we are not meant for each other.

3 months later,i felt something will happen because my heart pumps so fast. guess, there’s a number calling to my cellphone and i do not know who is the caller! as i heard the voice, it seems that my heart really pumps so heart! i did not expect that he still remembered me. that was he!i just continue this story. because this is really a long story..

hiya
Back to top Go down

Broken Promises
Page 1 of 1