ViVA X-LAW FAMILY
WELCOME TO X-LAW CLAN FORUM SITE! PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN.PLEASE FILL THE COMPLETE PROFILE INFO Techronia Out of Hours On-Site XLAWCLAN
ViVA X-LAW FAMILY
WELCOME TO X-LAW CLAN FORUM SITE! PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN.PLEASE FILL THE COMPLETE PROFILE INFO Techronia Out of Hours On-Site XLAWCLAN
ViVA X-LAW FAMILY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WE STAND AS ONE

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 569 registered users
The newest registered user is sinsama

Our users have posted a total of 6887 messages in 3217 subjects

Techronia Out of Hours On-Site

Go down 
AuthorMessage
X-LAW SESH`FORUM-ADDICT
Forum Pioneer
Forum Pioneer
X-LAW SESH`FORUM-ADDICT

Techronia Out of Hours On-Site Empty
PostSubject: Techronia Out of Hours On-Site   Techronia Out of Hours On-Site Icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 10:52 am

It was about 11:30 on a Sunday morning, when I get a request to go onto a client site. When I arrive, a man flailing his arms comes up to me and states, "I'm trying to print this document!...And the printer wont work! Why can't you guys get this printing thing right?" the user said. I approached the printer, pointed to it, and said, "Do you know what that blinking red light next to 'PAPER JAM' means?", to which there was the usual pause and, "No?" Opening the printer I exclaimed, "It means there is a fucking paper jam, as in open the printer, and take the fucking paper out, cunt." Our on-site support not only resolves the immediate problem, but helps instruct the user on how to resolve the problem in future incidences, rather then resorting to their usual complete display of arrogance.

For further information on these and many other services, contact 1-800-DUM-USER
Back to top Go down

Techronia Out of Hours On-Site
Page 1 of 1