ViVA X-LAW FAMILY
WELCOME TO X-LAW CLAN FORUM SITE! PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN.PLEASE FILL THE COMPLETE PROFILE INFO Ghosts are Everywhere XLAWCLAN
ViVA X-LAW FAMILY
WELCOME TO X-LAW CLAN FORUM SITE! PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN.PLEASE FILL THE COMPLETE PROFILE INFO Ghosts are Everywhere XLAWCLAN
ViVA X-LAW FAMILY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WE STAND AS ONE

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 569 registered users
The newest registered user is sinsama

Our users have posted a total of 6887 messages in 3217 subjects

Ghosts are Everywhere

Go down 
AuthorMessage
X-LAW SESH`FORUM-ADDICT
Forum Pioneer
Forum Pioneer
X-LAW SESH`FORUM-ADDICT

Ghosts are Everywhere Empty
PostSubject: Ghosts are Everywhere   Ghosts are Everywhere Icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 10:23 am

My father built me a house 5 years ago. It was located at the back of our house where my family is living. It was a present to me after I've made it to college. I didn't have any idea that it was not the dream house that I always wanted, but a house that I will later regret having. So after graduation, I lived in that house. It was very nice, like I'm living in an exclusive villa in an expensive subdivision.

I started to feel that I wasn't alone there, on the first night I slept there, while at deep slumber, my mobile phone alarm rang at exactly 3:00 am. I was still sleepy, so I reach for it with my hands while keeping my eyes closed, but I can't barely touch it, it's not at the place where I usually put it before going to bed. I slowly open my eyes, and then, to my surprise, I saw a lady in front of my bed, more like a sillouette of it, that is standing in front of me. I closed my eyes again and hid myself under they blankets.

I don't scream. I don't know what's up with me, but all I know is I'm not alone in my room... in my own house... in my own "GHOST HOUSE". Several times I experienced an old lady in my bathroom, children playing in my kitchen, a man hiding under the stairs and a lady in my room. I was always scared, all days of my life, it's like I'm living in hell, my life is consumed by my fears for years... when I realized it. They're not causing me harm. I think they are friendly and they just don't like me living alone in that house, thats why they come there and decided to stay, so I'm not alone. Day by day, different kinds of sigthings happen in that house, even my friends see them living with me at times. But I think they are not harmful, so I'm not scared anymore.

Believe it or not, not all ghosts you see out there can cause you harm. When I see them, I feel them and I smile at them... though sometimes I'm frigthened, these people who are not with us are helping me in some way.
Back to top Go down

Ghosts are Everywhere
Page 1 of 1