ViVA X-LAW FAMILY
WELCOME TO X-LAW CLAN FORUM SITE! PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN.PLEASE FILL THE COMPLETE PROFILE INFO Ghost Soldier Comforting Me XLAWCLAN
ViVA X-LAW FAMILY
WELCOME TO X-LAW CLAN FORUM SITE! PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN.PLEASE FILL THE COMPLETE PROFILE INFO Ghost Soldier Comforting Me XLAWCLAN
ViVA X-LAW FAMILY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WE STAND AS ONE

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 569 registered users
The newest registered user is sinsama

Our users have posted a total of 6887 messages in 3217 subjects

Ghost Soldier Comforting Me

Go down 
AuthorMessage
X-LAW SESH`FORUM-ADDICT
Forum Pioneer
Forum Pioneer
X-LAW SESH`FORUM-ADDICT

Ghost Soldier Comforting Me Empty
PostSubject: Ghost Soldier Comforting Me   Ghost Soldier Comforting Me Icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 10:22 am

It happened in my traumatic childhood. I've only got shocked and remembered it when I saw someone on the ground with his face covered with blood after a traffic accident.

I was about 6 years old when this ghost visited me. I really wasn't aware of the fact that he was a ghost soldier smiling at me. I felt normal even though his face was covered in blood. I got the trauma from my father, constantly punishing me each time I made a mistake, hitting me with this roughly skinned leather belt. I often sought refuge just outside of the house at night... sitting there minding my own business when there was a man standing at the right in the range of my view. I just saw him, then he walked up to me with a comforting smile like he had this sympathetic intention from what I was going through with my father.

He would gently blow a cool breeze to comfort me after a beating from father. Even if I was still a child, I saw through him his past. He lived a poor and hard life but withstanding it with a smile and a strong but not blind optimism. He encouraged me just by that... He would sometimes sit beside me and look up at the stars, showing how beautiful all natural things were. It continued until I was 11, in the verge of much expanded understanding of life from that friendly ghost.

I thought to myself, maybe he left because now I understand everything... The suffering that I needed to go through, the burden I need to carry for a much lighter life.

ANY COMMENT APPRECIATED... Thank you for letting me convey this... The ghost's acts are now lifted from vain.

Back to top Go down

Ghost Soldier Comforting Me
Page 1 of 1