ViVA X-LAW FAMILY
WELCOME TO X-LAW CLAN FORUM SITE! PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN.PLEASE FILL THE COMPLETE PROFILE INFO Funny Lucy XLAWCLAN
ViVA X-LAW FAMILY
WELCOME TO X-LAW CLAN FORUM SITE! PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN.PLEASE FILL THE COMPLETE PROFILE INFO Funny Lucy XLAWCLAN
ViVA X-LAW FAMILY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WE STAND AS ONE

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 569 registered users
The newest registered user is sinsama

Our users have posted a total of 6887 messages in 3217 subjects

Funny Lucy

Go down 
AuthorMessage
X-LAW SESH`FORUM-ADDICT
Forum Pioneer
Forum Pioneer
X-LAW SESH`FORUM-ADDICT

Funny Lucy Empty
PostSubject: Funny Lucy   Funny Lucy Icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 10:17 am

This happened just yesterday. I want to share this to everyone, especially those who have read all about our friend, Lucy (read my other story, Older Sister Lucy).

Lucy did something funny yesterday.

The subdivision has houses right next to each other. Over time, everyone had done renovations and extensions to maximize the available space, and now we all live separated only by our own firewalls.

Since I was little, nothing has been right with our neighbor. We've had countless issues with them, and they keep complaining about us. We always end up winning because their arguments were never valid--so in short, the authorities just tell them to shut up. They would, but after a few months, they'd start complaining about something again.

Two days ago I had a new airconditioning unit delivered, and installed it yesterday. It's a window-type unit, and it was bigger than the previous once since it has a bigger motor. Since hole in the wall was smaller than the unit, I had to chip off some of the concrete so it would fit.

My room is on the second floor of the house, facing the road; so I could see our gate and the road below through the window.

It was 9:30 in the morning when I started working. After a few minutes of pounding on the walls, the neighbor angrily stormed out of her house and started yelling at me and complaining that I was noisy and she was still sleeping. I got angry and said, "It's already nine thirty in the morning. It's not my fault that you're lazy." and continued pounding at the walls while purposely ignoring her as she continues yapping.

Apparently, she got angry, too. She suddenly opened our gate and started storming into the house. I grinned to myself and was about to reach for the camera to take a picture of her and sue her for tresspassing.

When I was about to stand up to get my camera, I heard a loud shriek downstairs, then loud footsteps. Shortly after, I saw her bolting out of the house, her hands on her ears, screaming in fear. At first I got scared by her reaction, and immediately looked behind me to check if whatever scared her was behind me. I saw nothing. But as I looked back at the road I realized it was Lucy--she must have scared the wits out of her!

I giggled to myself and continued chipping off the concrete, then said out loud, "Thanks for the help, Lucy! That should shut her up!"
Back to top Go down

Funny Lucy
Page 1 of 1