ViVA X-LAW FAMILY
WELCOME TO X-LAW CLAN FORUM SITE! PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN.PLEASE FILL THE COMPLETE PROFILE INFO Footsteps of my Grandpa XLAWCLAN
ViVA X-LAW FAMILY
WELCOME TO X-LAW CLAN FORUM SITE! PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN.PLEASE FILL THE COMPLETE PROFILE INFO Footsteps of my Grandpa XLAWCLAN
ViVA X-LAW FAMILY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WE STAND AS ONE

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 569 registered users
The newest registered user is sinsama

Our users have posted a total of 6887 messages in 3217 subjects

Footsteps of my Grandpa

Go down 
AuthorMessage
X-LAW SESH`FORUM-ADDICT
Forum Pioneer
Forum Pioneer
X-LAW SESH`FORUM-ADDICT

Footsteps of my Grandpa Empty
PostSubject: Footsteps of my Grandpa   Footsteps of my Grandpa Icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 10:16 am

I was not born yet when my grandfather died. His death anniversary is always celebrated and all of us gather at my grandmother's house to have a small party and sleep overnight there together with my cousins, uncles and aunties. My grandmother died year 1998.

But on his death anniversary, last 2003, we weren't able to celebrate it because of the reason that my auntie, the financier of the party, is somewhere else already so we decided we'll just visit my grandfather's grave and light a candle.

After our visit, I and my cousins went directly to my grandmother's house to watch a movie and have some snacks. I was 19 at that time and I was with my younger cousins. I felt sleepy while watching the movie and decided to sleep on one of the rooms at the house. I woke up suddenly and my cousins in the living room are shouting and was calling my name.

I went out of the room and my cousins were crying already and they told me that they heard footsteps going back and forth upstairs. We were sure no one was there because all of us were gathered in the living room to watch the movie.

I sat trying to pacify them and suddenly the footsteps were heard again. The floor upstairs is made of wood so we can clearly hear the noise coming from there. My cousins were screaming and it was becoming louder and louder like it was stomping its feet angrily. I freaked out, we all ran outside the house. We went home and I told my mom about what happened. She told us that it could be our grandfather trying to let us feel his presence. Mom told us he used to stomp his feet on the floor before to let everyone know he has arrived from work.

After that, whenever we're in my grandmother's house and we hear footsteps, we aren't afraid anymore. We just greet him and say "Hi there, Lolo" (nickname of endearment for grandfather in the Phils).
Back to top Go down

Footsteps of my Grandpa
Page 1 of 1