ViVA X-LAW FAMILY
WELCOME TO X-LAW CLAN FORUM SITE! PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN.PLEASE FILL THE COMPLETE PROFILE INFO Eeeeck A Monster XLAWCLAN
ViVA X-LAW FAMILY
WELCOME TO X-LAW CLAN FORUM SITE! PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN.PLEASE FILL THE COMPLETE PROFILE INFO Eeeeck A Monster XLAWCLAN
ViVA X-LAW FAMILY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WE STAND AS ONE

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 569 registered users
The newest registered user is sinsama

Our users have posted a total of 6887 messages in 3217 subjects

Eeeeck A Monster

Go down 
AuthorMessage
X-LAW SESH`FORUM-ADDICT
Forum Pioneer
Forum Pioneer
X-LAW SESH`FORUM-ADDICT

Eeeeck A Monster Empty
PostSubject: Eeeeck A Monster   Eeeeck A Monster Icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 10:12 am

This is my 2nd story. This story happened in our hometown guimaras in Philippines famous for many witches including the Mananggal, manananggal a type of an aswang. It has devilish type of wings that could fly and they eat flesh of people usually cutting bellies so its body will be half.

One day my younger brother's friend Kim told my brother that he saw what looked like huge bat wings in our backyard. My brother Bryan didn't believe Kim and he told Kim that it was just a bat.

The next day there was news that a women was found massacred and her body was eaten. The police didn't know exactly happen.

I was afraid maybe Kim was right and that maybe it was a mananggal who flew in our backyard. I warned my aunt to protect Rynzo, my younger brother at night, but she refused to listen and she didn't believe me.

Around 9:00pm I started playing a game on my computer when my brother came rushing into my room claiming he heard scratching on rooftop of the house. I told my aunt to go and look what was happening. So she went to the attic when she entered the room she saw my cat, Sebastian dead and she saw that the windows were opened.

She told us what she saw in the attic. I told my grandpa (the father of my father) who in turn gave my aunt some garlic and onions to protect herself (garlic and onions are used to repel aswang). When she tried again going upstairs she just heard a loud noise that sounded like someone flying, she screamed threw the garlic everywhere in the room and came down. She told us she saw the aswang preparing to take off for flight.

My grandpa told us that the manananggal sometimes appeared at the end of fiesta (festival) because there were many drunken people in the street so manananggal are free to pick out his victims.

We moved to Iloilo after that incident.
Back to top Go down

Eeeeck A Monster
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ViVA X-LAW FAMILY :: LITERATURE SECTION :: Stories-
Jump to: