ViVA X-LAW FAMILY
WELCOME TO X-LAW CLAN FORUM SITE! PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN.PLEASE FILL THE COMPLETE PROFILE INFO Doppelganger Classmate XLAWCLAN
ViVA X-LAW FAMILY
WELCOME TO X-LAW CLAN FORUM SITE! PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN.PLEASE FILL THE COMPLETE PROFILE INFO Doppelganger Classmate XLAWCLAN
ViVA X-LAW FAMILY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WE STAND AS ONE

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 569 registered users
The newest registered user is sinsama

Our users have posted a total of 6887 messages in 3217 subjects

Doppelganger Classmate

Go down 
AuthorMessage
X-LAW SESH`FORUM-ADDICT
Forum Pioneer
Forum Pioneer
X-LAW SESH`FORUM-ADDICT

Doppelganger Classmate Empty
PostSubject: Doppelganger Classmate   Doppelganger Classmate Icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 10:09 am

This is my first story so sorry for the inconvenience and wrong grammar. I'm a 17 year old student. My third eye is not open but I can feel ghost,

The story is shared by my twin brother who saw our mother's doppelganger twice. The first time was maybe 3-4 years ago.

My mother told my twin brother to go to our neighbor's house just in front of our house, slightly away from us about a three minute walk to call my little brother. When my brother looked at our house he saw my mother wearing a white shirt. He called out to her but she did not answer. When he came back he asked my mother why she did not answer when he called out to her he then realized that my mother was wearing a pink dress and the woman he saw wear a white dress. He did not see my mother when she said to fetch my brother because he is busy playing.

The second incident was when my brother was doing busy doing his stuff. He saw my mother get the lamp from our room, again wearing white again. He then went into our room where he saw the lamp there. He then proceeded to go into our parent's room to find my mother was sleeping and she was wearing a bright coloured top. I don't remember the precise colour but it is not white,

The third time he saw my doppelganger. A couple of days ago he saw that I was playing on the PC (our PC is in our room and beside our double deck bed, I was in the top), he said that I looked translucent and he saw me maybe 6-7 am but I woke at 9am because I was tired last night,

I believe in him because sometimes when I was playing computer the door in the CR closes by it self even when there are no people there or air pushing it,
Back to top Go down

Doppelganger Classmate
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ViVA X-LAW FAMILY :: LITERATURE SECTION :: Stories-
Jump to: