ViVA X-LAW FAMILY
WELCOME TO X-LAW CLAN FORUM SITE! PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN.PLEASE FILL THE COMPLETE PROFILE INFO Dont Know What It Is, Need Help XLAWCLAN
ViVA X-LAW FAMILY
WELCOME TO X-LAW CLAN FORUM SITE! PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN.PLEASE FILL THE COMPLETE PROFILE INFO Dont Know What It Is, Need Help XLAWCLAN
ViVA X-LAW FAMILY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WE STAND AS ONE

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 569 registered users
The newest registered user is sinsama

Our users have posted a total of 6887 messages in 3217 subjects

Dont Know What It Is, Need Help

Go down 
AuthorMessage
X-LAW SESH`FORUM-ADDICT
Forum Pioneer
Forum Pioneer
X-LAW SESH`FORUM-ADDICT

Dont Know What It Is, Need Help Empty
PostSubject: Dont Know What It Is, Need Help   Dont Know What It Is, Need Help Icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 10:09 am

This story happened just recently, Aug. 25, 2010 around 1am-1:30am Philippine time, and it happened at our dorm house. At first I thought I was only dreaming but I swear I was fully awake at that time and I manage to see "that" thing going down our room. Let me describe you first our dorm, it is located at the second floor of the building and after the steel gate, you need a key to enter and it leads to a narrow concrete stairs.

Right at the door you will see a garbage sack and the kitchen sink and another door that leads to the bathroom. My board mates usually sleep at double decks and I, being comfortable, lying on the floor with foam and bed sheets. So I can see clearly who's going in or out of our room. So here is my story.

That time suddenly felt cold all of a sudden but very unusual coldness.

So I got up, minimize the electric fan and just I was preparing to doze of again, suddenly my body felt heavy and I can't barely move my hands and feet, and I was lying sideways, and my eyes getting blurry I panicked and don't know what to do. Then I saw this "thing" the best description I can give is that its a fat, huge, dark, man and wearing somewhat of those garbage collectors. And this thing is busy searching our garbage sack and eating there. First thing was how did it manage to enter our dorm house without a key, and doing nasty stuff past midnight?

I'm pretty sure it's not normal and to attempt to scream to awaken my fellow mates, there's no sound coming in my mouth but I'm sure I was screaming and rebuking it. Then it turned around, using the stairs to go down and suddenly I felt lighter and just I was going to chase it, it was gone.

I don't know what that thing is. This is the first time though but throughout the time I can't go back to full sleep for fear it might come back again
Back to top Go down

Dont Know What It Is, Need Help
Page 1 of 1