ViVA X-LAW FAMILY
WELCOME TO X-LAW CLAN FORUM SITE! PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN.PLEASE FILL THE COMPLETE PROFILE INFO Crying Lady XLAWCLAN
ViVA X-LAW FAMILY
WELCOME TO X-LAW CLAN FORUM SITE! PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN.PLEASE FILL THE COMPLETE PROFILE INFO Crying Lady XLAWCLAN
ViVA X-LAW FAMILY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WE STAND AS ONE

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 569 registered users
The newest registered user is sinsama

Our users have posted a total of 6887 messages in 3217 subjects

Crying Lady

Go down 
AuthorMessage
X-LAW SESH`FORUM-ADDICT
Forum Pioneer
Forum Pioneer
X-LAW SESH`FORUM-ADDICT

Crying Lady Empty
PostSubject: Crying Lady   Crying Lady Icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 10:03 am

This happened when I was about 16 years old. My dad had just scolded me for coming home late. I went outside and sat by our pool to cry my heart out. When I looked at the swing there was an old lady sitting there looking at me. Immediately I knew she was an apparition because she was almost transparent. I couldn't move, I thought I was yelling for help but nothing seemed to come out. I closed my eyes and when I opened them she was gone.

I saw her again as I was on my way out with some friends. She was motioning for me not to go. I thought I was imagining this and went out just the same. We got into a head on collision accident. I was sitting in the front seat without a seatbelt on, but I was the only one not hurt. What I felt was like arms that pinned me to the seat.

The last time I saw her was right after I had taken a bath. I decided to say something to her. "What do you want?" "I don't know who you are and you are scaring me, get out I do not want to see you again."

After going to bed that night I was woken by a crying sound. It seemed to come from a lady. I figured it was her so I said "I am sorry for getting angry earlier but I was scared." From that time on I never heard or saw her again. EVER!

Back to top Go down

Crying Lady
Page 1 of 1