ViVA X-LAW FAMILY
WELCOME TO X-LAW CLAN FORUM SITE! PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN.PLEASE FILL THE COMPLETE PROFILE INFO Could It Be Danielle?  XLAWCLAN
ViVA X-LAW FAMILY
WELCOME TO X-LAW CLAN FORUM SITE! PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN.PLEASE FILL THE COMPLETE PROFILE INFO Could It Be Danielle?  XLAWCLAN
ViVA X-LAW FAMILY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WE STAND AS ONE

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 569 registered users
The newest registered user is sinsama

Our users have posted a total of 6887 messages in 3217 subjects

Could It Be Danielle?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
X-LAW SESH`FORUM-ADDICT
Forum Pioneer
Forum Pioneer
X-LAW SESH`FORUM-ADDICT

Could It Be Danielle?  Empty
PostSubject: Could It Be Danielle?    Could It Be Danielle?  Icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 10:03 am

If you haven't read my story "Danielle", please read it because it could be connected to this story I'm going to share with you guys.

Recently, my son is telling me that there is a child ghost that he sees and plays with. He calls it "Batang Kamumu" meaning child ghost. The reason why I suspect that it is my daughter was the following:

1st:- Tyron, my son, who is now 3 years old told me that it was girl. He also told me that she always accompanies him when his nanny leaves him at times.

2nd:- There was this instance that my son will ask for a pack of cookies and he will actually ask his nanny for 2 packs. The nanny doesn't mind giving him what he wants but she noticed that my son will go to the back part of our house. When he returns after a minute, he will only have a pack in hand which is his and ask the nanny to open it for him. She will ask my son where did the other one go and my son will tell her, "I shared it with the child ghost, she's hungry." The nanny was shocked and she went to the back part of the house and there are no remnants of the empty package whatsoever.

3rd:- This is the creepiest; I was lying beside my son one afternoon. We were trying to take a nap. He was actually facing the door and my eyes were closed. I heard him talking so I thought he was playing with his batman action figure, and then suddenly I heard him sobbing. I opened my eyes and he was sobbing and waving goodbye! Then I heard him say, "babalik ka di ba? Ndi mo ako pababayaan di ba? Aalagaan kita kasi mahal kita. Balik ka agad ha?" (Translation: You will be back right? You will take care of me right? I'll take care of you because I love you. Come back right away please?) I was really in shock! My son was sobbing and uttering those words. I called him gently as not to startle him. He looked at me then he burst into a cry! I asked him to calm down and asked him what is wrong. He told me that the child ghost said that she will be gone in a while but will be back. I just comforted my son and he went to sleep.

4th:- There are also some instances when my boyfriend will tell me that someone pulled his shirt when no one is around. I will also see a little girl running from the kitchen to the dining area of our house but she is transparent and I can't make up if it's Danielle or not.

Who do you think it could be? My daughter?
Back to top Go down

Could It Be Danielle?
Page 1 of 1