ViVA X-LAW FAMILY
WELCOME TO X-LAW CLAN FORUM SITE! PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN.PLEASE FILL THE COMPLETE PROFILE INFO Boarding House  XLAWCLAN
ViVA X-LAW FAMILY
WELCOME TO X-LAW CLAN FORUM SITE! PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN.PLEASE FILL THE COMPLETE PROFILE INFO Boarding House  XLAWCLAN
ViVA X-LAW FAMILY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WE STAND AS ONE

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 569 registered users
The newest registered user is sinsama

Our users have posted a total of 6887 messages in 3217 subjects

Boarding House

Go down 
AuthorMessage
X-LAW SESH`FORUM-ADDICT
Forum Pioneer
Forum Pioneer
X-LAW SESH`FORUM-ADDICT

Boarding House  Empty
PostSubject: Boarding House    Boarding House  Icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 9:58 am

I am not a good story teller so please bear with me.

This Story happened around 1995, I was a Freshman in College in the City so my routine was I would go home every Friday and come back to the city on Sunday evenings. I was staying in an old townhouse turned into a boarding house, there were 3 bedrooms upstairs and 1 downstairs, and there was 12 boarders all together, 3 boarders for each room. My room was in the second floor.

On to my story.

One particular Sunday I had to come back to the city early morning to attend a christening. The christening and the party was over by 3pm so I went straight to the boarding house where I was staying since it was still early, I was the only one there.

The rest of my board mates would start arriving around 5:30 like always. So I got the key from under the mat and open the boarding house, I went straight to my room on the second floor and started putting clothes into the closet, then I heard these footsteps coming up the stairs towards my room. They stopped right outside my door so I thought somebody else came early. I was just waiting for the door to open and surely enough it did the only thing was nobody was there!

I remember just looking at the open door for a few seconds and it closed slowly as if someone pulled it to close it, followed by the footstep going down the stairs... I just froze for a few moments then ran down the stairs and out the boarding house barefoot, I waited two and a half hours for my other board mates to arrive.

I didn't tell them what happen for two reasons, I didn't want to scare them and I was scared that they would think I was crazy.

Back to top Go down

Boarding House
Page 1 of 1