ViVA X-LAW FAMILY
WELCOME TO X-LAW CLAN FORUM SITE! PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN.PLEASE FILL THE COMPLETE PROFILE INFO Love for ever can’t forget XLAWCLAN
ViVA X-LAW FAMILY
WELCOME TO X-LAW CLAN FORUM SITE! PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN.PLEASE FILL THE COMPLETE PROFILE INFO Love for ever can’t forget XLAWCLAN
ViVA X-LAW FAMILY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WE STAND AS ONE

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 569 registered users
The newest registered user is sinsama

Our users have posted a total of 6887 messages in 3217 subjects

Love for ever can’t forget

Go down 
AuthorMessage
X-LAW SESH`FORUM-ADDICT
Forum Pioneer
Forum Pioneer
X-LAW SESH`FORUM-ADDICT

Love for ever can’t forget Empty
PostSubject: Love for ever can’t forget   Love for ever can’t forget Icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 11:39 pm

Priya, she is a pretty lovely looking girl in my world. I was seeing her from the childhood we were a good friends till the mature mind , than we started our college we were studying in the same college same class , one day my class mate came an said that his loves priya but i cant tolerate that I don’t now why…….and i was avoiding her but she don’t now that y i am avoiding , our college days came to end, but she was good friend to me but suddenly i was fell in love with her. so i was trying to tell her but i cant do that…
After our college days finished . in her home hey fixed the marriage to her even though i cant tell my love to her. an i was righting the dairy every day of my life.. an i joint a software company as a software tech.. priya got married with my friend arun. an he was one of my best friend. he nows every think that i love priya from the childhood, after her marraige she come to now that i was in love with her she got shocked an she was crying every day because her husband use to give torechair like anythink… one day she came to my flat an she was asking about that , why you cant tell before itself . I was unaware that she wil except my love if i would said before her marraige.. She was crying an run away . After 3 days i got a call from priya home that she was died.. Still i don’t no way…
Back to top Go down

Love for ever can’t forget
Page 1 of 1