ViVA X-LAW FAMILY
WELCOME TO X-LAW CLAN FORUM SITE! PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN.PLEASE FILL THE COMPLETE PROFILE INFO A Happy Moment XLAWCLAN
ViVA X-LAW FAMILY
WELCOME TO X-LAW CLAN FORUM SITE! PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN.PLEASE FILL THE COMPLETE PROFILE INFO A Happy Moment XLAWCLAN
ViVA X-LAW FAMILY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WE STAND AS ONE

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 569 registered users
The newest registered user is sinsama

Our users have posted a total of 6887 messages in 3217 subjects

A Happy Moment

Go down 
AuthorMessage
X-LAW SESH`FORUM-ADDICT
Forum Pioneer
Forum Pioneer
X-LAW SESH`FORUM-ADDICT

A Happy Moment Empty
PostSubject: A Happy Moment   A Happy Moment Icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 11:18 pm

we were both 14 and homeless. our parents abandoned us and we grew up in a shelter together never really noticing each other. until I broke my arm. he was there and he was the first to help me out. He was the first to sign my cast and hold my hand when they had to re-break it cause the growth was screwed up. (thanks Dr.Timmothe) Anyway he looked in my eyes and it was the first time I ever truly felt happy. and ever since then his smile gave me butterflies. his laugh lit me up. and couldn’t help it I was falling in love. we grew up in the orphanage until we were 18 when we had to leave. We didn’t sign up for adoption cause if so we would have been separated. We both got jobs working full time whenever we weren’t in school. we both sent out our application for the same school. Both getting accepted to Med school. And a few years later we both make tons of money living in a big house with 2 kids. It was my happiest years. I love my 2 little girls. Lea and Cameron. and my husband Dilantin as well. But now I’m living alone.
6 moths ago he picked them up from school. and never came back. they got into a terrible accident. head on with a transport. And to this day it breaks my heart. My two little unicorn lovers and the boy who was with me when I needed him most. But I know they will always be with me. In my heart and on my mind. by my side through all the challenges I’ll go through in the next few years. I LOVE YOU!!
Back to top Go down

A Happy Moment
Page 1 of 1