ViVA X-LAW FAMILY
WELCOME TO X-LAW CLAN FORUM SITE! PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN.PLEASE FILL THE COMPLETE PROFILE INFO Love Story:Angel’s Love XLAWCLAN
ViVA X-LAW FAMILY
WELCOME TO X-LAW CLAN FORUM SITE! PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN.PLEASE FILL THE COMPLETE PROFILE INFO Love Story:Angel’s Love XLAWCLAN
ViVA X-LAW FAMILY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WE STAND AS ONE

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 569 registered users
The newest registered user is sinsama

Our users have posted a total of 6887 messages in 3217 subjects

Love Story:Angel’s Love

Go down 
AuthorMessage
X-LAW SESH`FORUM-ADDICT
Forum Pioneer
Forum Pioneer
X-LAW SESH`FORUM-ADDICT

Love Story:Angel’s Love Empty
PostSubject: Love Story:Angel’s Love   Love Story:Angel’s Love Icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 11:09 pm

I was studying 12th in hostel far from my home…that was my first time in hostel.
I was not interested in hostel at all,
i dislike hostel.i can’t spend 2 years there.
after passing one year there held a annual function.some primary teachers where teaching dance to the small kids. I go there and sit because principal called me for some work. There i saw a beautiful teacher was dancing…with a cute smile over her face.
At the first sight i fall in love with her.
she was as beautiful like an angel,she was very simple and quite that’s why i liked her.
But love with her was impossible as she was a teacher and 4 yrs older than me….but i can’t forget her….once i take her mobile number from school register and text her…some cute messages…then she called me and asked who’s this…but she know me very well.so she didn’t angry me.After that we were best and honest friends.She was very simple and hates boys and love too.But one day i proposed her and she didn’t reply for few hours. After that she called me in the evening and said that i m also in love with you….
At that day i was very happy….That day was my wonderful day in life…….She also got 2 proposals in college but she refused…she loved me very very much….i always get fight with her about small small matters…but she always called me with love and says that i had got my love and i didn’t want to lose u….she cries for me many times….but i love that moment most….i had also cried many times….we had decided to do marriage and be life partners…as our caste are also different…but as i love her very much i will marry her…..
Back to top Go down

Love Story:Angel’s Love
Page 1 of 1