ViVA X-LAW FAMILY
WELCOME TO X-LAW CLAN FORUM SITE! PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN.PLEASE FILL THE COMPLETE PROFILE INFO Love Story:The Death of My Girlfriend (Part 4) XLAWCLAN
ViVA X-LAW FAMILY
WELCOME TO X-LAW CLAN FORUM SITE! PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN.PLEASE FILL THE COMPLETE PROFILE INFO Love Story:The Death of My Girlfriend (Part 4) XLAWCLAN
ViVA X-LAW FAMILY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WE STAND AS ONE

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 569 registered users
The newest registered user is sinsama

Our users have posted a total of 6887 messages in 3217 subjects

Love Story:The Death of My Girlfriend (Part 4)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
X-LAW SESH`FORUM-ADDICT
Forum Pioneer
Forum Pioneer
X-LAW SESH`FORUM-ADDICT

Love Story:The Death of My Girlfriend (Part 4) Empty
PostSubject: Love Story:The Death of My Girlfriend (Part 4)   Love Story:The Death of My Girlfriend (Part 4) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 8:09 am

we were getting closer day after day. this reflected well on phone bills and friend circle. this induced feuds in the group.

my best friend kavya was insecure about her position in my life. but my priorities were already changed.

after a short while, our possessiveness reached extremes. we couldn’t see each other talking with any one else.

once i was talking with kavya in class that made Natasha hyper enough that she came to me and kissed me in front of whole class to prove her authority. that was a blunder. our parents were summoned. that was a big day of my life. this somehow strained our intimacy. also i had to cut down my phone calls due to my parents intrusion.

we were strictly asked by our teachers not to exhibit any affection or else we will suffer a lot. we had to develop distance, as we knew, even normal conversation would invite inept speculations.

i wish she wouldn’t have done that. good phase had lapsed. but we remained in relation surreptitiously.

gradually and with our attempts we got overall assent for our relation. it took 6 months to make situations less hostile.

however we dint loose our likings for each other. we could still talk in eyes and now could understand other better than ever.

we saw small rifts but most of the time we were on peaks.

31st December, that was my 2nd birthday with her. we all were at my place, that was eventful night. after party all left, but Natasha. we were together alone, my parents were slept. we had got this alone time after one and a half years. we wanted to feel each other. we did all a guy and a girl can do together. all unplanned.

we had our exams at hand. we had good 20 days preparatory leave. and my phone remained off till 19th Jan. i switched it on, in night and received a lot of messages. all brought a smile on my face. i was happy. these 20 days were awesome for me. then i happened to see an unread message. this one was from Natasha.

“i think i am pregnant. i will see doctor tomorrow” – 19th January – Natasha.

i, at once, called her.

“what you are up to, nats” i was quivering

in an ashen tone she spoke

“i am pregnant.”
Back to top Go down

Love Story:The Death of My Girlfriend (Part 4)
Page 1 of 1