ViVA X-LAW FAMILY
WELCOME TO X-LAW CLAN FORUM SITE! PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN.PLEASE FILL THE COMPLETE PROFILE INFO Love Happens Naturally XLAWCLAN
ViVA X-LAW FAMILY
WELCOME TO X-LAW CLAN FORUM SITE! PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN.PLEASE FILL THE COMPLETE PROFILE INFO Love Happens Naturally XLAWCLAN
ViVA X-LAW FAMILY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WE STAND AS ONE

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 569 registered users
The newest registered user is sinsama

Our users have posted a total of 6887 messages in 3217 subjects

Love Happens Naturally

Go down 
AuthorMessage
X-LAW SESH`FORUM-ADDICT
Forum Pioneer
Forum Pioneer
X-LAW SESH`FORUM-ADDICT

Love Happens Naturally Empty
PostSubject: Love Happens Naturally   Love Happens Naturally Icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 2:57 pm

It’s Valentine’s day once again. Got any plans? If not, then you aren’t as alone as you might think. Plenty of wonderful women today can’t seem to hook the Mr. Right to spend this holiday with. Are you one of them? Don’t despair, ladies! The answer is simple and we at WEAR LUCK want to help you find it. Do something for yourself this holiday and ROMANCE is sure to find you.

First, let’s take a lesson from our ROMANCE shirts. Our fortune for you this Valentine’s Day is, “Love happens naturally.” What do we mean by that? It’s simple. You’re special! Yes, you. You don’t need to pretend to be anything other than who you naturally are! Think about it. There is no one else in the world quite like you. You may share things in common, but you’re unique. One of a kind. There is a saying: “I’d rather be hated for who I am, than loved for someone I’m not.” If you pretend to be who you are not, then chances are high that love won’t last.

Who is ‘Mr. Right’? If you can find a man that loves you for you and no other reason, then you’re in luck! That’s the formula for a true romance. Two people who have compatibility will find one another, but they will only know how right it is if both are being genuine. It’s only natural!

So, how do you make it happen? It all starts with the right state of mind. Put on your ROMANCE shirt and it will remind you through the whole day, no matter where you are, that you are special and someone is waiting for you. Keep your head up. Smile. Above all, relax. It’s easier to be yourself than you think. All you need is a little trust in who you are, and he’ll be sure to do the same.
Back to top Go down

Love Happens Naturally
Page 1 of 1