ViVA X-LAW FAMILY
WELCOME TO X-LAW CLAN FORUM SITE! PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN.PLEASE FILL THE COMPLETE PROFILE INFO Falling in Love Again: How to Give Yourself Another Chance XLAWCLAN
ViVA X-LAW FAMILY
WELCOME TO X-LAW CLAN FORUM SITE! PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN.PLEASE FILL THE COMPLETE PROFILE INFO Falling in Love Again: How to Give Yourself Another Chance XLAWCLAN
ViVA X-LAW FAMILY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WE STAND AS ONE

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 569 registered users
The newest registered user is sinsama

Our users have posted a total of 6887 messages in 3217 subjects

Falling in Love Again: How to Give Yourself Another Chance

Go down 
AuthorMessage
X-LAW SESH`FORUM-ADDICT
Forum Pioneer
Forum Pioneer
X-LAW SESH`FORUM-ADDICT

Falling in Love Again: How to Give Yourself Another Chance Empty
PostSubject: Falling in Love Again: How to Give Yourself Another Chance   Falling in Love Again: How to Give Yourself Another Chance Icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 2:34 pm

You have been dating this guy for a while. You find him really charming, and your personalities seem to go well together. There is a little nudge in your heart, telling you that you could be falling in love again.

But you are worried. The last time you checked, your heart was completely broken. You have been in and out of relationships for some time now, and you are now afraid to jump into another relationship with someone.

See how the past can sometimes control you? However, that should not be the case. As much as possible, you should give yourself as many chances as you can to love and be loved. It is all a matter of learning to go past the hurt and anger and determining to love again.

Ask yourself the question: are you truly ready to love again?

You should learn from your previous relationships. By now, you know that romantic relationships should be taken slow. If you feel uncomfortable with the idea of loving, it could be because you do not know the person too well yet. So get to know him more. Another explanation is you are not just ready. You are still bound by the past, and until you heal yourself with that, you cannot move on properly.

Start the healing process.

The process of healing is the hardest and the longest. It will take you months to even years, but if you do not take the step now, you will never get to such point. You can use subliminal messages to deal with the negative emotions a lot better.

Every day you can speak of the following subliminal messages:

I am letting go of the past.
I am saying good-bye to the pain.
I am opening myself to love.
I will let go of the anger and hurt.

Repeat these subliminal messages every day. By doing so, they will become your new sets of belief. You will discover you actually have a lot of capacity to forgive. Moreover, instead of feeling yourself with negative vibes, you shower yourself with more love and acceptance over what happened.

Love yourself more.

This can also be translated to take care of yourself a lot better. You should know that there are no guarantees when it comes to relationships. Even married couples do separate. Thus, you need to retain a little love for yourself, so you do not end up losing yourself if the relationship goes a long way.

Taking good care of yourself is also essential since it is how you can improve your self-confidence. Lose it and you may just see yourself a clingy, insecure woman. Guys actually like if it their woman is confident and secure of herself.

Choose to love.

The hardest thing is to wake up one morning and ask the question, “What if I just decide to love?” You will never know if he is the right person for you unless you are going to give yourself a chance to love and be loved in turn.
Back to top Go down

Falling in Love Again: How to Give Yourself Another Chance
Page 1 of 1