ViVA X-LAW FAMILY
WELCOME TO X-LAW CLAN FORUM SITE! PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN.PLEASE FILL THE COMPLETE PROFILE INFO How I Used The Law Of Attraction To Attract Mr. Right XLAWCLAN
ViVA X-LAW FAMILY
WELCOME TO X-LAW CLAN FORUM SITE! PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN.PLEASE FILL THE COMPLETE PROFILE INFO How I Used The Law Of Attraction To Attract Mr. Right XLAWCLAN
ViVA X-LAW FAMILY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WE STAND AS ONE

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 569 registered users
The newest registered user is sinsama

Our users have posted a total of 6887 messages in 3217 subjects

How I Used The Law Of Attraction To Attract Mr. Right

Go down 
AuthorMessage
X-LAW SESH`FORUM-ADDICT
Forum Pioneer
Forum Pioneer
X-LAW SESH`FORUM-ADDICT

How I Used The Law Of Attraction To Attract Mr. Right Empty
PostSubject: How I Used The Law Of Attraction To Attract Mr. Right   How I Used The Law Of Attraction To Attract Mr. Right Icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 1:54 pm

Note: If you don't know about The Law Of Attraction, you may not understand what I am trying to get across in this article. If you focus on what you desire, and think on paper, results happen...

In this article I explain how I used The Law Of Attraction to find Mr. Right, and you can too! Seven years ago I was back in the dating game and boy did I have a lot to learn. At first I thought it would be so easy to find a great guy and start my life over, but instead I was attracting exactly what I didn't want in a relationship each time I met someone new. I couldn't understand it. I kept asking myself, "Why does this keep happening to me?" I started to doubt myself and say, "Maybe it's me?" "Am I trying too hard?" "I've heard that true love comes along when your not looking, and I believe strongly in that, but this is ridiculous!"

As I was studying The Law Of Attraction at the time, and using it to attract a better career, I realized quickly that one of my MAJOR mistakes that I was making was that I was focusing more on the type of men I didn't want to meet rather than focusing on the type of men I did want to meet. This was why I kept attracting Mr. Wrong time and time again! I never realized at that time that the more I pushed away from what I didn't want, the more it kept pushing towards me. The funny part is Mr. Right was probably always lingering in my vortex, but I didn't notice him because my focus wasn't in the right place.

In the meantime, I was focusing on my career using The Law Of Attraction to find the perfect job and in a short period of time, BOOM, I landed an amazing job opportunity! I decided that if I could use The Law Of Attraction to land an amazing job opportunity, I could use it in other areas of my life too which included the romance department. This revelation was so exciting to me! My knowledge of The Law Of Attraction opened up a whole new world for me, it was incredible at the time and continues to be incredible seven years later!

I started experimenting by changing the way I was thinking and feeling about every area of my life. I started thinking and eventually feeling positive inside instead of thinking and feeling negative all of the time. I didn't even realize how much negativity I was holding on to until I started focusing on being positive. It's amazing how your mind is programmed with all of this crap inside. What I mean is we all have this fear, limiting beliefs, past experiences, negativity and doubt as a few examples emerging deep down inside us that keep us from going after what we want in life, what we dream about having and what we want to achieve. This all comes from childhood and the way we were brought up. In my case, I'm not judging my parents, they did the best they could at the time. They made major mistakes with us, but we all got past it and all is well now. Unfortunately though, my childhood and young adult life was filled with some unhappiness, unworthiness, and self esteem issues as a few examples that blocked me from my desires for so many years. In hindsight, those experiences made me the woman I am today and I'm glad I went through those bad times because it only made me stronger and wiser.

So how did I use The Law Of Attraction To Attract Mr. Right? Pretty Simple!! I started to focus only on the qualities and details of Mr. Right. I wrote on a piece of paper in script all of the characteristics I was looking for in Mr. Right. I was detailed and specific. I wrote about his personality, his values, the way he treats me, how he takes care of me, how we take care of each other etc. I made sure I didn't miss a thing about what I wanted in my perfect mate. When I finished writing, I released my desires to the Universe by reading it aloud and believing what I wanted was on its way to me. I took the list and hung it on my fridge so that I could see it everyday and keep sight of it. Not long after I did this, my love life started to take a positive turn in the right direction. The new men attracting my life had a lot of qualities I had on my list. I was so excited that with this shift in perception, I was finally getting what I wanted and deserved in a relationship.
Not long after, I finally met Mr. Right!! He was a new guy that started at my company. I was working at this corporation for 11 years and then one month before I was leaving for another job opportunity, Mr. Right showed up in my life. We went on a date, we've been together ever since and now we're married! Recently I was looking for some paperwork and I came across that list of qualities I wrote down and wouldn't you know it! My Mr. Right has every single one of those characteristics I wrote down and even more wonderful qualities than I ever imagined!

You too can have whatever you desire in life whether it be love, happiness, forgiveness, strength, will, you name it, and it's yours. Just FOCUS, BELIEVE, & YOU WILL ACHIEVE!
This is not luck! I simply used The Law Of Attraction and put my desires into action. Remember, The Law Of Attraction is simple, much like life, but many insist on making it complicated! Check it out for yourself and see the wonderful things out there waiting for you to grab a hold of!
Back to top Go down

How I Used The Law Of Attraction To Attract Mr. Right
Page 1 of 1